Sunday, June 7, 2009

I start filling out the Moleskine City Book

So it finally crossed my mind that this would be a good time to start filling in the Los Angeles book the way I planned to do. I had started already, but I had very little in there. This week and last I started going over my old notes and journals of the past year in order to pull out and record my specific experiences of the City of Angels. Right now, I'm still pretty much just making elaborate lists--filling out locations of places, gathering the places to begin with, the like.

This has been fun. I ended up reviewing my journals of the last two years and discovering that I really have learned a few things. This is interesting too, to intentionally and systematically ( well a bit) record what I enjoy about where I live, and what I look forward to enjoying about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment